November 7, 2011

Battlefield 3 has stopped working solution

Many people have been experience this issue when they join a multiplayer server then the tab in the battlelog goes through all the process such as initialization->loading game->playing.


When they click the BF3 icon then there is an error message that Battlefield 3 has stopped working. There is a simple solution for this.

Solution:
Go to Origin->Settings->In Game
Disable in game origin.


That is it will 100% work.
Even then if it doesn't work then go to origin->right click BF3->repair install.
Many people haven't had this solution, so please share this to help solve this issue.
If you have any other BF3 issues then message us or comment below.

6 comments:

  1. Still the same error :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worked for me.

    Asus N53SN Laptop.
    Windows 7 x64
    Nvidia 285.62 Drivers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even then if you get this error then then right click on BF3 in origin and click repair install.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried disabling ingame origin and repairing the install. Both didn't work for me, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found something that works. Open task manager, go to processes. Right click on bf3.exe, then set affinity. I removed the last CPU. No more crashing. ( AMD X6 1100 ). If it works for you spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys hope it is working fine, you can add me on origin: emfader is the name there. BTW I also think BF3 has lowered their dedicated servers, they look very slow. Please follow my blog if you like it,

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to suggest, comment, please follow my blog to support it.