April 29, 2011

Intel's Best Notebook/Laptop Processor


We have been thinking and researching on this topic for almost a week now. We have found the result, it is the I7-2630QM.
On the benchmark ratings this processor stands rank 38.
The best thing about the processor is it has a positive ratio of price to performance, I would personally recommend this processor. This CPU is also known to be capable of handling work load upto 5 years.
Even my laptops has it. So I would recommend get it.
Below I have put links of some laptops, please refer it to get more knowledge.
Dell Studio XPS 15 Laptop
ASUS N53SV-XE1
ASUS N53SV-XV1
HP Pavilion dv6t
IBM LENOVO - IdeaPad Y560p
HP Pavilion dv7t
Toshiba Satellite A665-S5184

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to suggest, comment, please follow my blog to support it.