October 16, 2019

Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will not be available in India

While I was going through the headlines in Google news stand, I saw the report that the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will not be available in India. To my surprise and shock, with me being the owner of Nexus series its a really bad news.
Google stated that the sales are pretty low in India, the reason is the cost itself and in India you could get more or less a phone with similar features at a much lower cost, lets say the one plus.
It is a common trend in India that people think if you are spending 70-80k on a phone, then you should get an iPhone, well here comes the status symbol.
Anyways the Pixel 3a series is doing a good job and Google might think of launching them in India too for the 4.

Though these are supposed to be best phones in the world, but I am having a feeling that its an end of an era for the Pixel, since India is one of the largest smartphone using country in the world.

Please comment on your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to suggest, comment, please follow my blog to support it.